A little Bit About Me

My photo




Someplace in Thyme

I have been creating since I was a little girl. I am happy to say that having my own website has opened up a whole new world for me. Trying new mediums is a joy and sometimes a real eye opener. I sell what I create on etsy and my website, someplaceinthyme. If you have questions,please email me at cpeterson72@q.com. I welcome new blog friends and am honored if you find my little piece of heaven interesting enough to follow.

Monday, November 2, 2009

TUESDAY TREASURES

It's time again for the much anticipated Tuesday Treasures. This weeks theme is Cherished Holiday Gifts. Please come on over and see what I have spotlighted this week. You can visit me HERE, and click on Tuesday Treasures on the left side bar, thanks so much.

3 comments:

Decor To Adore said...

I just love your blog header. It is so pretty.

I am glad you enjoyed yourself at the luncheon. I wish we could have played musical chairs so I could have chatted more with everyone. :)

blushing rose said...

What fun Sherry said you all had at the luncheon. Glad you enjoyed one another.

Pop over for our giveaway. TTFN ~ Marydon

Mimi said...

HI!!!!
I love all your treasures, after I get Miss C's pink christmas tree out, I may need to order somethings!!!!
hugs,
jamie