A little Bit About Me

My photo




Someplace in Thyme

I have been creating since I was a little girl. I am happy to say that having my own website has opened up a whole new world for me. Trying new mediums is a joy and sometimes a real eye opener. I sell what I create on etsy and my website, someplaceinthyme. If you have questions,please email me at cpeterson72@q.com. I welcome new blog friends and am honored if you find my little piece of heaven interesting enough to follow.

Monday, November 23, 2009

New Handmade Ornaments

Here they are, just as promised, more of my sweet holiday ornaments for your holiday tree, or that special gift. I have been busy this past week getting more of little sweet things ready for my website at someplaceinthyme. The above picture is a set of four angels with paper roses. Each one has been sugared with german glass glitter for some holiday sparkle.
Four snowmen, or should I say snow women? Pretty in pink paper roses and sugared with german glass glitter, what a lovely site for the Christmas tree.
You can not be without stockings on a tree now can you?! I have made two pink and two white, but each one has beautiful paper roses and german glass glitter for some holiday sparkle and glow. They measure approx. 4" and hang with a satin ribbon. Very shabby and oh so chic too.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh My...Oh MY... These are 2die4!!
Beautiful......
Love,
Marilyn
Our Victorian Cottage

Unknown said...

OOOOHHHHH!!!!
They look good enough to eat!

Vicki said...

Hello sweet friend,
These ornaments are so pretty! They would really make any tree or mantle extra special. I also loved the flannel pajamas you made for your granddaughter. I am thinking flannel sheets would be nice for me. They make the bed so cozy and warm. I am looking around for some. I hope you and your family have the best Thanksgiving ever!! Blessings to you! Vicki

maría cecilia said...

Hi Char, I have seen what you send to Vicki, from Bunny Cottage and wanted to come to meet you. I have found wonderful creations here, you really are a sweet talented artist. And the roses from your garden are so beautiful.
Muchos cariños
María Cecilia

Simply Debbie said...

DEAR CHAR,
I STOPPED BY TO WISH YOU AND YOUR FAMILY A VERY BLESSED THANKSGIVING.
THANK YOU FOR THE BEAUTIFUL COMMENTS YOU LEFT ON MY BLOG. I TREASURE EVERY WORD AND KNOW IT IS TRUE..THE PAIN IS SEVERE BUT EVERYONE SAYS....GIVE IT TIME.
IT HAS BEEN 31 DAYS.
THANK YOU...YOU ARE VERY SPECIAL
ANGEL HUGS
DEBBIE

Mrs. Cherry Heart said...

Ohhhhh Char those angels are beautiful!
So dainty and romantic!

Hugz, Dolly

P.S. Happy Thanks Giving sweetpea

GwendolynKay said...

They really are lovely!
Blessings!
Gwen

{Bellamere Cottage} said...

Oh so CHIC....AND.........Fab-U-Lous. You did an excellent job..........love them.

Warm Thanksgiving blessings,
Spencer
xoxo