A little Bit About Me

My photo




Someplace in Thyme

I have been creating since I was a little girl. I am happy to say that having my own website has opened up a whole new world for me. Trying new mediums is a joy and sometimes a real eye opener. I sell what I create on etsy and my website, someplaceinthyme. If you have questions,please email me at cpeterson72@q.com. I welcome new blog friends and am honored if you find my little piece of heaven interesting enough to follow.

Sunday, November 1, 2009

I Would Like Your Vote

Shabbylaneshops is having a contest and I would appreciate your vote for my shop, someplace in thyme. All you need to do is click on the link on the right side of my blog and vote for my shop. Thankyou so much and wish me luck.

4 comments:

Ginger said...

I voted for your shop, I love it.
Thank you for answering my questions about your faux cookies and ornies. By compound I am assuming that is like drywall compound, what a clever idea.

Thanks so much. Good luck on your votes.

Ginger

GwendolynKay said...

Hi Char,
I will go vote for you! Thanks for being so understanding about my no award post. I was afraid I would offend people.
Blessings always!
Gwen

Cindy (Applestone Cottage) said...

Hi Char,
It was great meeting you and I will vote and visit your shop too! looks like fun! Hugs, Cindy

Unknown said...

I voted!