A little Bit About Me

My photo




Someplace in Thyme

I have been creating since I was a little girl. I am happy to say that having my own website has opened up a whole new world for me. Trying new mediums is a joy and sometimes a real eye opener. I sell what I create on etsy and my website, someplaceinthyme. If you have questions,please email me at cpeterson72@q.com. I welcome new blog friends and am honored if you find my little piece of heaven interesting enough to follow.

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Tuesday Treasures

It's that time of the week once again when we get to celebrate Tuesday Treasures at Shabbylaneshops.  This weeks theme is "Getting Ready For Spring." I thought a sweet tassel may be in order, as it looks very much like spring to me. I love the colors pink, white and green together. So shabby sweet on a dresser knob too. You can find my offerings for this week on my website SOMEPLACEINTHYME. I hope you enjoy the items I have put up this week.

5 comments:

Sandi@ Rose Chintz Cottage said...

Good morning Char,
What an adorable tassel! Very pretty and Spring-like! I LOVE the pink and green! I'm serving tea, why not stop by and have some with me? Have a lovely day, dear friend.

Blessings,
Sandi

Mimi said...

HI!!!!
POP over to Sherry's blog at www.countrywingsinphoenix.blogspot.com for info on our luncheon on March 27th
we need an RSVP and menu selection!!!!
Hope to see you there!!!!
hugs,
jamie

Anonymous said...

My cats would have a blast with that - for a few minutes at least.

CIELO said...

Hi Char...thanks for stopping by our little house in the roses! ;) Yes, me too... I'm getting ready for spring (I'm so ready), I had done all the prunning and cleaning, and fertilizing, all I need now is for Mr. Weather to cooperate and send us the sun... ;)

Have a good day

cielo

myletterstoemily said...

what an lovely tassel. would love
to put it in a little girls room. . .
someday.

have a great week!