A little Bit About Me

My photo




Someplace in Thyme

I have been creating since I was a little girl. I am happy to say that having my own website has opened up a whole new world for me. Trying new mediums is a joy and sometimes a real eye opener. I sell what I create on etsy and my website, someplaceinthyme. If you have questions,please email me at cpeterson72@q.com. I welcome new blog friends and am honored if you find my little piece of heaven interesting enough to follow.

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

TUESDAY TREASURES AT SHABBYLANESHOPS

It's that time again, the day we have been waiting for when the shops at Shabbylane post their Tuesday Treasures. Be sure to give them a visit and see what they have waiting for you today. You can get there HERE. The theme of this week is "The Kitchen Cupboard" and I thought this set of sweet towels would be perfect. Afterall, who doesn't just love cherries!? You can see them in my shop someplaceinthyme.

3 comments:

Sissie's Shabby Cottage said...

Such sweet little towels. Love the doilies as trim.
I'm going to look at teh other shops now.

hugs
Sissie

Shirley said...

Hi My Friend, I love your towels. I have a hard time deciding what I like the best when I go visiting all of the shops. I could probably spend all day visiting people if I didn't have to go to work. It is addicting. Take care. Your Missouri Friend

Mrs. Cherry Heart said...

Char, first of all blessings to your grandson!

Now girl you know I love love love looooooooooooooooooooooooooove those sweet cherry towels! Oh my gosh they are sooooooo BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!
Cute cute cute!

Cherry Hugz, Dolly
xxoo