A little Bit About Me

My photo




Someplace in Thyme

I have been creating since I was a little girl. I am happy to say that having my own website has opened up a whole new world for me. Trying new mediums is a joy and sometimes a real eye opener. I sell what I create on etsy and my website, someplaceinthyme. If you have questions,please email me at cpeterson72@q.com. I welcome new blog friends and am honored if you find my little piece of heaven interesting enough to follow.

Sunday, March 28, 2010

AZ Bloggers Luncheon

The AZ bloggers got together for lunch yesterday at the Front Porch Tea Cafe in Mesa. We all had a wonderful time of friendship and laughter.
Those in attendance were:Front row left to right -
Charlotte @ athomeinscottsdale.blogspot.com
Liz @ rosevignettes.blogspot.com
Donetta @ jewelryatalifeuncommon.blogspot.com
Tracey @ imjustyouraveragemom.blogspot.com
Marty @ astrollthrulife.blogspot.com
Char @ someplaceinthyme.blogspot.com
Back row left to right -
Meri @ imagimeris.blogspot.com
Gail @ cupcakesandcutestuff.blogspot.com
Loretta @ nostalgicnana.blogspot.com
Audra @ frugalmisses.blogspot.com
Sandy @ 521lakestreet-sandy.blogspot.com
Sherry @ countrywingsinphoenix.blogspot.com
Jamie @ queenmimicorner.blogspot.com
Julie @ thetuckerwolekclan.blogspot.com

And here is sweet Sherry listening to every word!!

Look at the cake Sherry brought us. It was so yummy too!!

Jamie and Marty sharing their treasures with each other.

Sandy, you have the prettiest face. It looks like a great story is being told.

Opening so many wonderful gifts from some very talented women.
Julie, Gail and Meri laughing and having a great time together. We all had such fun, met some new friends and can't wait for our next get together. Thankyou everyone for a very enjoyable day.

20 comments:

Marty@A Stroll Thru Life said...

I had the best time. It was so much fun and so many wonderful ladies. Just the best group. I came home with so many treasures. What a thrill. Thanks so much for making my day. Hugs, Marty

Keetha Broyles said...

I see these "state" blogger groups and it makes me want to belong to one. But I googled "Indiana Bloggers" and the only thing I found was a commercial type group.

Very sad face.

My Grama's Soul said...

Char.....thanks for stopping by again. OH YESS...I would love to be added to the group. My sweet sister in law Sandy was there. I haven't talked to her yet, but I'm sure I'll hear all about it.

It is so weird how I found you. I decided to see what all my followers were up to and you must have signed on to my blog sometime ago. I was trying to visit as many as possible and there you were. Sounds like serendipity to me.

Jo

LuLu Kellogg said...

It looks like you all had a wonderful time! It's so nice to get to see some of these faces and put them with their Blogs :)

Happy Palm Sunday!
LuLu♥

gail said...

Hi Char :) I had to stop by again and see your photos. I had such a great time! Have a great week!
Hugs, gail

Donetta said...

That was so much fun. I would love to copy your list if you would not mind?
It was a fun time yes, I look so forward to reading and getting to know you

Sissie's Shabby Cottage said...

Looks like you girls had the best time ever! I can't believe all the pretty wrapping papers and gifts floating around.
Sure wish I lived near you so I could have been included. (sniff, sniff, boohoo)

hugs
Sissie

GwendolynKay said...

Looks like a wonderful time. I bet it was great to see each other.
Blessings!
Gwen

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

hehehehehehehe...i look a little crazed in that photo!! LOL!! *love it* :):):):):) these are great!! Such a wonderful time! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Anonymous said...

How nice to be in this group. I think you've got a great time together.
Thanks a lot again for stopping by my blog and for your kind comments.

See you around

Hélène - France
www.artglehen.fr
www.artglehen.blogspot.com

Mary Beth @ Live. Laugh. Make Something said...

What a fun looking party! Wishing this Georgia girl had been there! I was really distracted with my grandson on Saturday when I was blog hopping. I'm backtracking on my visits because I'm finding that I failed to follow on some of the sites that I commented on. ...and yours is one of them. My apologies! Have a fun weekend! See ya Saturday!

Elyse said...

oh so fun!!! wow. i should put something together (one of these days) on the east coast. how fun!

xo
elyse

Unknown said...

It was a great afternoon!! These are some great pics! :)

~Liz

Pam said...

Looks like so much fun. How does one become a member of this group? Thanks for stopping by my blog.

Anonymous said...

It just goes to show that blogging friends doesn't just stop online and that the people you are talking to through a monitor is actually a real person! :-)

And yes, you guys sure look like it was such a beautiful day to have met one another.

Mizpah,
Li

myletterstoemily said...

what a fun gathering! they are
real people! :) my kids think we
are all pretend.

Mimi said...

Hi Char!!!
Came by to say hi!!!!
I still want to do lunch at the Olive Mill, before it is toooo hot!!!!!
Let's plan that ok????
How was your Easter???
ours great!!!!
hugs,
jamie

Unknown said...

I just loved this day! It is so nice to meet new friends!!!!! And you actually got a decent photo of me! LOL Let's do this again and soon! :) Sandy

Country Wings in Phoenix said...

Hi Sweetie...
I had such a wonderful time visiting with you and sharing stories before everyone arrived. It was so lovely. When I get back from Maryland we are going to get together and either shop till we drop, or craft till we can't think anymore. I can't wait.

Did you have fun in Canton? Did you happen to see an egg scale while you were there? I will be looking while I am back east for sure.

What treasures did you find? I can't wait for you to share.

Love ya sweetie...Country hugs and much love, Sherry

Vicki said...

Hi, Char,
What fun you all had! I enjoyed seeing everyone and enjoyed being able to put faces with the bloggers I know. Have you made your trip to Canton yet? If so, I hope you had fun. Have a beautiful week, dear friend! Vicki