A little Bit About Me

My photo




Someplace in Thyme

I have been creating since I was a little girl. I am happy to say that having my own website has opened up a whole new world for me. Trying new mediums is a joy and sometimes a real eye opener. I sell what I create on etsy and my website, someplaceinthyme. If you have questions,please email me at cpeterson72@q.com. I welcome new blog friends and am honored if you find my little piece of heaven interesting enough to follow.

Monday, October 25, 2010

ANYONE FOR A CAT NAP??

I just couldn't resist invading Linus' space as he lay ever so peacefully trying to sleep. Wonder what he is dreaming about!!??

GOT YA!!! Sorry, I couldn't help myself........go back to sleep.....

8 comments:

Julie Marie said...

Oooh I love Linus! I'm sure he is having sweet kittie dreams... big kittie kisses Linus!... xoxo Julie Marie

LuLu Kellogg said...

Oh my goodness Char....he is adorable! One of little Poms sleeps like that too!

LuLu~*xoxo

Lynn said...

How cool is that!!! I've never seen a cat on his back like that in person-love it:@)

Sissie's Shabby Cottage said...

Kitties are so funny when they are sleeping. My poor Gabby was in that same position and rolled right off of the bed....poor thing! LOL.

Linus is such a cutie. I bet my Gizzy and Gabby would like to meet him.

hugs
Sissie

Shirl said...

Hello Char, I'm still making my Pink Saturday visits. Thank you so much for stopping by and leaving a sweet comment. Love your pink post this week! Your special order stockings are adorable! I did not know you were a flower designer. I'm one too but not a shop close by where I live for me to work in so I'm a teacher's aid now. I miss flowers but love teaching. Linus is a cutie!
Blessings, Shirl
Shirls Rose Cottage

Jil~Say It With Roses said...

OMGosh! I love these pictures! Aren't they cute? I love Ginger Cats...Linus...I love that name, is a doll kitty!
Jil
xo

Deanna said...

Oh how sweet! I laughed when I saw kitty on it's back! So adorable..lol!

Deanna :D

BECKY said...

Oh, he's so sweet! Thanks for sharing!