A little Bit About Me

My photo




Someplace in Thyme

I have been creating since I was a little girl. I am happy to say that having my own website has opened up a whole new world for me. Trying new mediums is a joy and sometimes a real eye opener. I sell what I create on etsy and my website, someplaceinthyme. If you have questions,please email me at cpeterson72@q.com. I welcome new blog friends and am honored if you find my little piece of heaven interesting enough to follow.

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

VALENTINE SALE

Valentine Sale on my website this week. Please come on over HERE, grab a cup of something warm and brouse a little, relax and enjoy yourself.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful......
Love,
Marilyn
xxoo

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous!
Cat

Mary said...

These look so yummy!
Very pretty!
Mary XO

Shirley said...

Beautiful. Send me some warm weather if you have any. We are suppose to get snow starting tomorrow and Friday.

GwendolynKay said...

Char,
Good luck with your sale.
Blessings!
Gwen

Vicki said...

Hi, Char,
I am so glad you came by for a visit today. You know those sweet hearts and your wonderful Easter creations are making me smile. I am definitely a Valentine and Easter (springtime) kind of girl. Your creations are always so lovely. Thank you for sharing them with us! Have a fun filled weekend, sweet friend! Vicki

LuLu Kellogg said...

Hi Char!

So glad you found my blog and thank you so much for coming by!

LuLu♥♥♥

Unknown said...

That pink heart rose is way gorgeous, Char! Girl got skills!

Thanks for stopping by it was fun to read you comments. The holidays were busy and fun!

Happy belated New Years!
hugs,
Tina

Anne Lorys said...

I love those! You really have some gorgeous stuff in your shop, too.

And thank you so much for your comments on my "burnout" post, every visit and comment means so much to me!

XO,
Anne

gail said...

Hi Char,,, I love these sweet heart cookies! Adorable. I love all of the Easter creations too. You have been really busy.
I hope you get the chance to come by Tillies Attic, its a very nice store. You wont miss my little room, its the only pink thing in the whole place! lol I hope I will be there if you get to come. Have a great week! (()) gail