A little Bit About Me

My photo




Someplace in Thyme

I have been creating since I was a little girl. I am happy to say that having my own website has opened up a whole new world for me. Trying new mediums is a joy and sometimes a real eye opener. I sell what I create on etsy and my website, someplaceinthyme. If you have questions,please email me at cpeterson72@q.com. I welcome new blog friends and am honored if you find my little piece of heaven interesting enough to follow.

Monday, February 22, 2010

Tuesday Tresures On Shabbylaneshops

"All Things Vintage" is the theme for this weeks Tuesday Treasures on Shabbylaneshops.
Come over and join me in my website for vintage items such as these being featured today only. The above sachet is filled with lavender buds and comes to you with a beautiful, vintage, bone china dessert plate.

Vintage handwork on this lovely piece of a table runner was repurposed into a pretty pillow.

Vintage jello molds make a great statement when painted, sugared and displayed just about anywhere you would love a little color. These and more can be found HERE.

3 comments:

Grace said...

How adorable is that? Wow I love it!!Grace

Vicki said...

Hi, Char,
You have such a creative heart! I love the sweet sachet, cute, cute pillow and bunny mold!! Thank you for sharing them with me today! I hope you have a terrific week full of many blessings! Vicki

Mary Bergfeld said...

Everything is so pretty :-). I think I'm in love. You really have a lovely blog. I'll be back often to see what's going on.