A little Bit About Me

My photo




Someplace in Thyme

I have been creating since I was a little girl. I am happy to say that having my own website has opened up a whole new world for me. Trying new mediums is a joy and sometimes a real eye opener. I sell what I create on etsy and my website, someplaceinthyme. If you have questions,please email me at cpeterson72@q.com. I welcome new blog friends and am honored if you find my little piece of heaven interesting enough to follow.

Monday, January 18, 2010

Tuesday Treasures

Yeah, it's time for Tuesday Treasures on Shabbylaneshops. This weeks theme is "Not Just Chocolate And Roses."
How about a sweet pillow that can be used on a chair, sofa or bed, no? then hang her up on a knob, peg, armoire or chair back, you can, she has a beautiful hanger in the back just for that.

Don't want the fat, calories or sugar? You can't beat a gorgeous bowl of faux cookies, perfectly decorated with roses and glass glitter. So shabby and very sweet.

Prefer a little home decor? How about a chic Valentine tassel to hang from a lamp, peg, key or armoire. Too cute. You can find these on my shop at someplaceinthyme.
If you are so inclined, I would also appreciate a vote for my shop, simple click on the gadget in the top right and cast you vote for me. Thankyou so much and I look forward to hearing your comments.

3 comments:

vickie said...

Hapy Pink Saturday Char, (a little late!) I love your pink heart faux cookies, the quilt is beautiful, so wonderful to have this family heirloom. I think it looks great hanging over the railing.

Anonymous said...

Yup, not just chocolates and roses that can make the heart pitter patter LOL THe pillow is a sweetheart!

Mizpah,
Li

GwendolynKay said...

Lovely options instead of chocolate.
Blessings!
Gwen