A little Bit About Me

My photo




Someplace in Thyme

I have been creating since I was a little girl. I am happy to say that having my own website has opened up a whole new world for me. Trying new mediums is a joy and sometimes a real eye opener. I sell what I create on etsy and my website, someplaceinthyme. If you have questions,please email me at cpeterson72@q.com. I welcome new blog friends and am honored if you find my little piece of heaven interesting enough to follow.

Saturday, November 1, 2008

HAPPY HALLOWEEN



Our grand-daughter was a fairy princess for Halloween this year. She didn't need the costume tho, because she is already a princess in our eyes. She reminded us of all the excitement of this wonderful holiday when you get to dress up in anything you can imagine, be anyone you can imagine without someone thinking where you really belong is the "nut house." I walked with her and her father for 1 hour and 1/2. I don't know how she did it!!! I don't remember how long I used to be out when I was her age, but I can tell you I got my exercise last night and would not have traded it for anything in the world. We had a great time. When you got home, she did what we all did and still do, dumped out the loot and dug in!!!! It's nice to see some things never change!

3 comments:

Vintage Linen Treasures said...

What a cutie-pie!! She looks adorable in her pink fairy princess dress. She's at the age that trick-or-treating is the most fun.
Patricia :o)

Debbi said...

hi Char! Hey I have an award for you over at my blog to pick up.

((hugs))

Debbi said...

hi Char! Hey I have an award for you over at my blog to pick up.

((hugs))