A little Bit About Me

My photo




Someplace in Thyme

I have been creating since I was a little girl. I am happy to say that having my own website has opened up a whole new world for me. Trying new mediums is a joy and sometimes a real eye opener. I sell what I create on etsy and my website, someplaceinthyme. If you have questions,please email me at cpeterson72@q.com. I welcome new blog friends and am honored if you find my little piece of heaven interesting enough to follow.

Friday, August 15, 2008

FAIRY SWAP ON ETSY COTTAGE STYLE



This darling baby shoe was given to me by my fairy swap partner Barbara. It is a pin cushion, but I will not use it for that purpose. It's waaay too cute to be stuck with pins!!!! This will have a place of honor on a night table for all to see. Barbara did a great job and was a wonderful swap partner. I am now on a quest to make one of these baby shoe pin cushions to sell on ebay or in my etsy shop.

This little shoe was painted with a pink crackle paint and also is embellished with a small news print in the german language. The toe has pretty silk flowers and a baby with lace wings, thus the "fairy". A pretty pink ribbon is used for the shoe ties. I just can't tell you how much I appreciate the time it took to create this lovely piece for me. Thankyou Barbara, I will always treasure this gift.

No comments: