A little Bit About Me

My photo




Someplace in Thyme

I have been creating since I was a little girl. I am happy to say that having my own website has opened up a whole new world for me. Trying new mediums is a joy and sometimes a real eye opener. I sell what I create on etsy and my website, someplaceinthyme. If you have questions,please email me at cpeterson72@q.com. I welcome new blog friends and am honored if you find my little piece of heaven interesting enough to follow.

Friday, July 22, 2016

Photo/Travel Keepsake Memory Book

 Oh what fun I had creating my latest memory/photo journal. This book opens from the center out which is a first for me. As you can see, it's painted a wonderful and bright blue, just like the deep blue sea.
 The front is decorated with seashells, flowers and some embellishments. There is a brass hook closure which brings the two covers together. This book measures approx. 7" across and a little over 6" high.
 The left front opens to a waterfall for photos or writing.
 There is a smaller waterfall on the inside back. Decorative papers were used throughout and so if you chose not to use the waterfalls for photos, they are beautiful just the way they are.
 Once open, the center page contains a nice size pocket with tags. Perfect for storing photos, notes or memos.
 More pockets, but this page has one on the side with the opposite page plan to use for a nice photo, map or memory of a great time.
 The papers I used on this book of acid free and good quality. The decor is so nice and I also fussy cut paper for embellishments like the crab above.
 Another side pocket and tags.
 You can see, there are plenty of tags and a lot of room for keepsakes here.
 You will find a sea theme throughout this book.
 There are also some wooden embellishments and tags that resemble old maps.
 A lighthouse on this double sided pocket so things can easily slide in and out. Page on opposite side is blank for photos. The photo below shows the back or last page of this gorgeous book. You can find this book for sale in my Etsy shop.

No comments: