A little Bit About Me

My photo




Someplace in Thyme

I have been creating since I was a little girl. I am happy to say that having my own website has opened up a whole new world for me. Trying new mediums is a joy and sometimes a real eye opener. I sell what I create on etsy and my website, someplaceinthyme. If you have questions,please email me at cpeterson72@q.com. I welcome new blog friends and am honored if you find my little piece of heaven interesting enough to follow.

Monday, August 22, 2016

HANDMADE WEDDING ALBUM, JOURNAL KEEPSAKE BOOK

 I had a lot of fun creating this keepsake wedding book. It's beautiful and contains so many embellishments and places for photos.
 It big and it's chunky, full of love and yummy goodness.
 Each page holds a surprise and there are about 14 of them including the front and back inside covers.
 Some pages open up, like these brides page and contain pockets and tags.
 Double pockets to hold lots of photos and memories too.
 Gorgeous laces were also used.
 Some silver and of course, flowers.
More places for tags and photos.
 I hope you have enjoyed seeing my latest project, more to come.

No comments: