A little Bit About Me

My photo




Someplace in Thyme

I have been creating since I was a little girl. I am happy to say that having my own website has opened up a whole new world for me. Trying new mediums is a joy and sometimes a real eye opener. I sell what I create on etsy and my website, someplaceinthyme. If you have questions,please email me at cpeterson72@q.com. I welcome new blog friends and am honored if you find my little piece of heaven interesting enough to follow.

Wednesday, July 13, 2016

THIS CUTEST BABY BOY BOOK

 I had so much fun this creating this latest junk journal. My baby girl book sold right away and so I thought I would give the baby boy's a little attention this time around. I am so happy that I did, because this is the cutest book I have ever made. I am lovin the baby clothes on the little line on the cover, there are also little clothes pins, just too cute.
 Pearls and lace as well as ribbons and flowers, a place for a baby photo on the front cover.
 Lots and lots of pages to fill up as well as tags for all the memories.
 I had some Graghic 45 paper and was able to use all that I had. This is where I got the paper doll cloths from. As you can see, this page has tags for photos or for journaling. The opposite page has a flap that opens with more space for adding all those photos and clippings.
 I did some fussy cutting too.
 I love the use of magnets and there are lots of those in here as well.
 Baby feet and hands, ribbons and more.
 The one thing about this book that is so wonderful is all the room for journaling and keeping alive the moments you don't want to lose.
 I have a butterfly punch and it got a work out in this book. They make a nice embellishment.

 I have included an envelope pocket for a lock of hair or something equally special. There is a little silver tone charm attached with a small blue embellished safety pin.
 More flaps and pockets, because you just can't have enough.
 The last page has a photo waterfall. Just makes me smile.......

No comments: