A little Bit About Me

My photo




Someplace in Thyme

I have been creating since I was a little girl. I am happy to say that having my own website has opened up a whole new world for me. Trying new mediums is a joy and sometimes a real eye opener. I sell what I create on etsy and my website, someplaceinthyme. If you have questions,please email me at cpeterson72@q.com. I welcome new blog friends and am honored if you find my little piece of heaven interesting enough to follow.

Friday, March 2, 2012

~~~HAPPY PINK SATURDAY TO YOU~~~

I am so happy that this week I had some time to blog and join in the Pink Saturday fun. I have had a couple pairs of sweet baby shoes and decided that I had better get busy creating for my website. My pages are looking a little bare and it's catch up time.
I hope you don't mind seeing what I have been up too this week. There really isn't that much going on outside, although I do have some citrus that we have been eating.......so dang good.

There are many talented people that decorate with baby shoes, lending their individual talents to the creation of something memorable and lovely.


I used some beautiful rose decals on the front and sides. Lots of roses at the top and of course, a cute teddy.


I just love to take vintage silver plated trays and re purpose them into chalkboards. I also added roses to this tray and a stand to display her on.

I hope you have enjoyed your visit with me today. Please check the other pinkie participants over at Beverly's blog, How Sweet The Sound.
I love your comments and would also love to have you follow me. Have a great weekend.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Char! oh, Char!! These are the most precious ever! I love the roses on the front ... & teddy tucked in. Adorable!!

I hope you will pop by to help us bring 'angel love' for a young girl who is sick.

Thank you.
Have a beautiful PS weekend ~
Marydon

Shirley said...

So very pretty, Of course you decorated with one of my favorite flowers roses. I can almost smell them. Hope you have a wonderful weekend. Your Missouri Friend.

Sue McPeak said...

Hi Char...Wow, those are the cutest baby shoes ever. What a wonderful way to save them for a special memory. My baby boy had Cowboy Boots and both of his Baby Boys have worn them. Now that they are done with Babies, I'm gonna get them back and fix them like yours...except I guess I'd better not put roses and pink stuff on them. Probably Bluebonnets and Barbed Wire...LOL! Thanks for the idea. Great to see you here on PS....Sue

Sandi@ Rose Chintz Cottage said...

Hi Char,
How darling is that baby boot! I love it! I wouldn't be able to do up my baby boots like that though; three boys! Happy Pink Saturday, my friend.

Blessings,
Sandi

Jil~Say It With Roses said...

Just darling! I love baby shoes, they are so sweet.....
HPS!
♥Jil

Kathy said...

I really love the baby shoes. I can't wait to see all the things you come up with. I would love for you to join me at www.sewcraftykathy.blogspot.com