A little Bit About Me

My photo




Someplace in Thyme

I have been creating since I was a little girl. I am happy to say that having my own website has opened up a whole new world for me. Trying new mediums is a joy and sometimes a real eye opener. I sell what I create on etsy and my website, someplaceinthyme. If you have questions,please email me at cpeterson72@q.com. I welcome new blog friends and am honored if you find my little piece of heaven interesting enough to follow.

Monday, February 28, 2011

WATCHING T.V.~ REALLY?!!

My husband and I thought we were suppose to be "man's best friend", but clearly you can see that is not the case in our home. Cody, the dog, and I might add, our baby, seems to prefer his brother, Linus, aka the cat.

This happens almost nightly. Cody grooms Linus, then Linus returns the favor with a grooming, cat style. I will have to get some photos of that for you to witness.


I am sorry I don't have the photos for you to see now, there is nothing quite so cute as a cat cleaning the inside of a 100lb dog's ears!! HA


In our home, when you put on a nature show on T.V, this is what you get!! REALLY!!??

9 comments:

Mari said...

HELLO CHAR~OMG!!! HOW SWEET IS THIS :) YOUR FUR BABIES ARE JUST ADORABLE....LOL....LOVE YOU POST TODAY, IT PUT A SMILE ON MY FACE :)

XO~MARI

sweet violets said...

That is so cute!!!Our dog was the same way with the cats......I wish I had taken pictures of the ear cleaning....that was tooooo funny, thanks for the memories...hugs....cleo

Unknown said...

What a sweet friendship there is between these two! Just goes to show you that we can all not only get along, but really care for each other! :)

EFT Manual said...

Aww.. they look cute together! What a great way to bond!

The Old Parsonage said...

Wow - I can hold our cat up to the TV or Mirror and nothing! You 2 are so sweet!

Leann

Donna@Conghaile Cottage said...

"Too Cute"!!! They are so adorable together...
I have an "IDEA" for you to make and I would like you to email me...It POPPED in my head and I think it's a winner! My email is donna@cobbledcottages.com
Hugs to you,
Donna

Francie...The Scented Cottage Studio said...

Oh that is too too sweet !
(())

Donna said...

Char, this is just too cute for words! Cody and Linus are just ADORABLE! Yes, daisies are cheerful, aren't they? Too bad they are poisonous to cats. Have a wonderful weekend!... Donna

Gail said...

Way, way to cute, and then watching TV, what a pair.