A little Bit About Me

My photo




Someplace in Thyme

I have been creating since I was a little girl. I am happy to say that having my own website has opened up a whole new world for me. Trying new mediums is a joy and sometimes a real eye opener. I sell what I create on etsy and my website, someplaceinthyme. If you have questions,please email me at cpeterson72@q.com. I welcome new blog friends and am honored if you find my little piece of heaven interesting enough to follow.

Monday, January 4, 2010

Tuesday Treasures

Hello and welcome to Tuesday Treasures. This weeks theme is "Gifts From The Heart." I decided to include some beautiful Valentine Home Decor Items for this week. You can find these on my website http://someplaceinthyme.com. Please be sure to visit Shabbylaneshops for more Tuesday Treasures from some wonderful sellers.
A shabby and sweet tassel that is just perfect for Valentine's Day. Beads and ribbons along with a wooden heart, what could be better??!!
A sweet pillow filled with over 2 cups of french lavender buds. So beautiful with venise lace and an image taken from a vintage postcard. Simply the romance we all need.

5 comments:

Lisa said...

Oh that little pillow is darling. Just lovely. Good work!

Smiles,
Lisa

Beansieleigh said...

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE that tassel, Char!.. and the pillow is very sweet too! Happy New Year to you! ~tina

Country Wings in Phoenix said...

Oh Char...
Sweetie, I so love, love, love the tassel. How very beautiful is that? The colors and textures are just devine. You did a beautiful job, and I just adore it. Thank you for sharing today. Did you come and sign up for my Pink Saturday necklaces. I did 3 for a drawing, they are pink bling necklaces, and shhhh don't tell anyone, but I think I am going to do 2 more, as there was such a big turnout for them.

Hope your year is going great so far. I think of you so often.

Country hugs sweetie...Sherry

Nancy said...

Hey, Char! Go to www.linensandlaurel.com. Use fall09 on checkout for a 20% discount. Any problems email or call. My number is there.

{Bellamere Cottage} said...

Oh my gosh.............both things are PERFECTLY perfect.....so beautiful! I made tassels for Christmas for my girl.......lots of fun, aren't they?

Have a wonderful New Year dear girlie.....you are always such an optimist....and sweet too!

Huggies,
Spencer