A little Bit About Me

My photo




Someplace in Thyme

I have been creating since I was a little girl. I am happy to say that having my own website has opened up a whole new world for me. Trying new mediums is a joy and sometimes a real eye opener. I sell what I create on etsy and my website, someplaceinthyme. If you have questions,please email me at cpeterson72@q.com. I welcome new blog friends and am honored if you find my little piece of heaven interesting enough to follow.

Tuesday, December 1, 2009

TUESDAY TREASURES

Yeahhhh, it's that special day of the week, Tuesday! And that means Tuesday Treasures over at Shabbylaneshops. Just click here and you can visit all the beautiful shops and see there treasures. This week's theme is "looks a lot like Christmas" and I am featuring these sweet hanging, soldered charms in my shop SOMEPLACE IN THYME. They would look great on the tree, make a wonderful gift for a teacher or someone special and would also decorate a package, I hope you enjoy.

6 comments:

Country Wings in Phoenix said...

Oh Char...
These are just precious. Wouldn't they look precious on a package? I think they would also look beautiful hanging from a garland on a mantel, or even a garland over a doorway. They would give it that extra little pop. You do beautiful work. Where on earth do you find the time to create?

I love to pop over and say hi. I hope you are well. Would love to see you before the holidays.

Country hugs...Sherry

Lisa said...

These are lovely! I like them all!
Hugs, Lisa

Sissie's Shabby Cottage said...

These are so beautiful, I can just see a tree covered with them or for tags on Christmas packages.
Love it all!

Mimi said...

HI!!!!
How are you doing????
I have been soooo BUSY!!!!
getting most things done!!! Still gifts to buy and all the wrapping!!!! A party to plan and our trip over to Disneyland!!!!
love your cute things!!!!
hugs,
jamie

GwendolynKay said...

Such darling pieces. Blessings!
Gwen

Fernanda said...

Sweet Christmas.
Lovely.