A little Bit About Me

My photo




Someplace in Thyme

I have been creating since I was a little girl. I am happy to say that having my own website has opened up a whole new world for me. Trying new mediums is a joy and sometimes a real eye opener. I sell what I create on etsy and my website, someplaceinthyme. If you have questions,please email me at cpeterson72@q.com. I welcome new blog friends and am honored if you find my little piece of heaven interesting enough to follow.

Tuesday, May 15, 2018

Journal Give A Way

 Welcome to my journal give a way. Lets have some fun.


Here are the rules.

To be entered, you must be a subscriber of my YouTube channel.
You must submit a handmade tag of your choice. Only one tag is needed.
Tag must be mailed and received by June 15th. That is a month from now, so hopefully you will have enough time.
I will announce the winner on June 22th.
Lets all have some fun together and good luck everyone.
Please mail tags to: Charlotte Peterson
21019 S. 186th Place
Queen Creek, AZ
85142

4 comments:

Becs said...

What a generous giveaway! COngrats on all your subbies. I will be happy to send you a tag!

Unknown said...

I will send a tag. I’m new so it won’t be as good as most. Thanks for the chance!!

Unknown said...

Thank You for the chance!!! Im new, my tag wont be the best but ill send one.

Nikki said...

What a fun and interactive way to do a giveaway; I can't wait to see all the fun tags you get!