A little Bit About Me

My Photo




Someplace in Thyme

I have been creating since I was a little girl. I am happy to say that having my own website has opened up a whole new world for me. Trying new mediums is a joy and sometimes a real eye opener. I sell what I create on etsy and my website, someplaceinthyme. If you have questions,please email me at cpeterson72@q.com. I welcome new blog friends and am honored if you find my little piece of heaven interesting enough to follow.

Tuesday, April 3, 2012

~~WOULD YOU LIKE TO TAKE A STROLL?~~

With so much going on in our lives today, it's nice to just take a walk around the yard. This is what I awoke too a couple of days ago.
When did these bloom? I was so surprised at what was awaiting my eyes, surprised, but very happy. :)

I think this may be the perfect rose. Just look at those gorgeous colors. What a gift from the heavens and a wonderful way to begin a day.
No matter the angle, it's just so pretty to look at, smells great too.
I hope you enjoyed your stroll in my rose garden and will come back soon.

5 comments:

romance-of-roses said...

Dear Char, well I certainly did enjoy the stroll in your garden. The roses are gorgeous all of them, what a lovely surprise you had. Hugs...Lu

Donna said...

You are so blessed to have these beauties in your yard! I miss roses. Maybe I could get a couple of them since I have someone to care for them now! Mom always has the most beautiful ones in her front yard.

Thank you for sharing,
Donna

Happier Than a Pig in Mud said...

Your roses are beautiful Char! Happy Easter Week:@)

Daniella said...

WOW! What a glorious blessing to wake up to!! Lucky Lady!!
xxDaniella

Marydon said...

Char, they are breathtaking. What are the names?
Bunny hugs & jelly bean wishes to you ...
Happy Easter ~
TTFN ~ Marydon