A little Bit About Me

My photo




Someplace in Thyme

I have been creating since I was a little girl. I am happy to say that having my own website has opened up a whole new world for me. Trying new mediums is a joy and sometimes a real eye opener. I sell what I create on etsy and my website, someplaceinthyme. If you have questions,please email me at cpeterson72@q.com. I welcome new blog friends and am honored if you find my little piece of heaven interesting enough to follow.

Thursday, November 11, 2010

HAPPY VETERAN'S DAY

THANK YOU to all our service men and women for keeping America safe.
Thank you to my father for dedicating his life to our country and serving in two wars.
Thank you to my father in law for dedicating his life to our country and serving in three wars.
Thank you to my brother in law for his service and for serving in one war.
Thank you to my beloved husband for his 30 years of service in the Air Force.
With out our brave men and women who are willing to make the ultimate sacrifice, we would not be free.
GOD BLESS THEM AND GOD BLESS AMERICA, HOME OF THE BRAVE!

5 comments:

ShabbyESP said...

What a wonderful tribute to our men and women of the USA!!
Suzann

Julie Marie said...

And thank YOU too Char for this post... I too am the daughter of a WWII vet and am amazed at how very few bloggers are acknowledging this day... I will always post my feelings about it...God Bless America... xoxo Julie Marie

GwendolynKay said...

Yes God bless them all. We should remember them everyday of the year..
Blessings to you
Gwen

Mari said...

HELLO CHAR,

BEAUTIFUL POST, MY SON IN LAW SERVED FOUR YEARS IN THE MARINES AND MY BABY GIRL AS WELL :) GOD BLESS ALL OUR DEAR VETERANS!!!

OX~MARI
P.S THANKS FOR YOUR SWEET COMMENT ON MY CAKE/CUP CAKE STAND, I WAS LUCKY TO HER :)

BECKY said...

Hi Char. Great post, and thank you for stopping and commenting on mine, too.