A little Bit About Me

My photo




Someplace in Thyme

I have been creating since I was a little girl. I am happy to say that having my own website has opened up a whole new world for me. Trying new mediums is a joy and sometimes a real eye opener. I sell what I create on etsy and my website, someplaceinthyme. If you have questions,please email me at cpeterson72@q.com. I welcome new blog friends and am honored if you find my little piece of heaven interesting enough to follow.

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

COME ON OVER, IT'S A PARTY

We celebrated the 4th Of July on Monday this year, so the whole family could come together. This is the table I set in honor of our countries freedom. The whole day was perfect.
I found her (Ms Hen) at Homegoods. You just have to love that store. She came dressed in her best and ready to serve.

When I was weaving and selling my baskets, I belonged to a club and we used to do swaps. I was on the receiving end of this beauty. Perfection!

Napkins complete the look, but look!!! Red, white and blue cupcakes.....Yummy!!

The cupcake stand you ask? Homegoods again. And it was only $13.00.

I bet you would love to eat one of these goodies right now.......

Is your mouth watering?


Grandpa and Jenna putting together a puzzle. We are blessed and life is good.


After dinner of bar b que ribs, chicken, baked beans, salad and dessert, you just have to take a swim and eat a Popsicle.


Cousins, Allie and Jack.

Jacks twin brother Kyler.



Jack and Kylers mom, our daughter, Kirstin. Yeah, it was a great day.

5 comments:

Mimi said...

HI CHAR!!!!
I loved seeing pics of your family, well some of them anyways!!!!I love seeing everyone's families!!!So fun that you all got together to celebrate the great day we have here!!!!Loved your table and the cupcakes, now that I have decided to be PROACTIVE with my 10-15 pound menopause weight gain, NO MORE CUPCAKES for me, not until I get 10 pounds off!!!!!I have also started walking with the ladies in my neighborhood!!!I am afraid of the mountain lion though!!!
hugs,
jamie

Unknown said...

Oh, Char, your table looks fabu. And, looks like everyone had fun.

Debbi said...

Did you save a cupcake for me??? I should have ate dinner before I visited your blog LOL.

LuLu Kellogg said...

Oh Char....it was lovely seeing pictures of your family and your table was beautiful! Now I am hungry from looking at those cupcakes....off to the kitchen to get a piece of cake!

LuLu♥

sweet violets said...

What a beautiful family and wonderful table of goodies!!! Thanks for sharing a slice of your life......hugs...cleo