A little Bit About Me

My photo




Someplace in Thyme

I have been creating since I was a little girl. I am happy to say that having my own website has opened up a whole new world for me. Trying new mediums is a joy and sometimes a real eye opener. I sell what I create on etsy and my website, someplaceinthyme. If you have questions,please email me at cpeterson72@q.com. I welcome new blog friends and am honored if you find my little piece of heaven interesting enough to follow.

Wednesday, November 25, 2009

HAPPY THANKSGIVING

I would love to wish all my friends in blogger land a safe and Happy Thanksgiving. May your holiday be filled with peace and love, lots of family and wonderful, delicous food. I appreciate each and every one of you and look forward to sharing posts and pictures of this special day to be grateful and give thanks for all the bounty we share. If you are traveling, take care, return safely and if you are staying put, stay safe and warm, I will see you soon.

6 comments:

Lisa said...

Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours!
Hugs, Lisa

Mimi said...

HI CHAR!!!!!!
Wishing you a wonderful Happy Thanksgiving!!!!!
Yes, we can get together next week and do some shopping and maybe lunch too!!!! Call me--if you still have my number or write me here or e-mail!!!!!
Hugs,
jamie

Mary said...

Thank you for your beautiful words for all of us! Wishing you a very happy Thanksgiving, filled with happy moments for you and your family!

God bless,
Mary

Michelle said...

Char-
Happy Thanksgiving wonderful post, some people are just very good at expressing their thoughts.

Mrs. Cherry Heart said...

Dear Sweet Char,
thank you for visiting and leaving such an uplifting comment!
It felt like a warm hug from a dear friend!
I needed that!

Thank you with all my heart....have a very blessed Thanks giving dear one!
XXOO
Dolly

Vicki said...

Thank you so much for the beautiful Thanksgiving wishes, Char! My family did have a wonderful feast and precious time together! I hope you enjoyed a lovely time as well. Much love to you! Vicki