A little Bit About Me

My photo




Someplace in Thyme

I have been creating since I was a little girl. I am happy to say that having my own website has opened up a whole new world for me. Trying new mediums is a joy and sometimes a real eye opener. I sell what I create on etsy and my website, someplaceinthyme. If you have questions,please email me at cpeterson72@q.com. I welcome new blog friends and am honored if you find my little piece of heaven interesting enough to follow.

Monday, June 22, 2009

CHRISTMAS IN JULY

Starting today I am offering Christmas items on my website someplace in thyme. You may wonder what a lovely bowl with birds on the sides and gorgeous faux cookies have to do with the holidays, but these cookies come with hangers, just in case you would like to hang them on the holiday tree this year. As strange as it sounds, it's never too early to start planning and thinking about what gifts you want to give, or how you want to decorate. The holiday season will be here before we know it.
These faux cookies all look good enough to eat! Each one comes with a gold hanger if you would like to hang them from your tree.

This sweet holiday pillow with angel and jingle bells will be coming to my website this week. Perfect for your holiday chair.

This is a sweet pair of vintage jello molds that have been given a shabby cottage makeover for your holiday tree. Paper roses, ribbon and faux pearls all combined with german glass glitter for a wonderful holiday addition. These would also be lovely presented on the outside of a gift box.

Here's a close up of the tree with all it's decorations. So pretty and one of a kind too. I will be adding beautiful one of a kind holiday keepsakes every week, so please be on the lookout for that perfect gift or decoration.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know, I know... It's never to early to plan. It's just... geesh... Summer is hardly even gotten here.
Have a great day!!
Love,
Marilyn
xxoo

Lisa said...

OOOOHH! Sweet lovelies!!!
Hugs, Lisa

Nancy said...

Still making my PS rounds.

Of course that means I get to read more posts! What a great idea for jello molds. And, it is about time to start offering Christmas items my ever prepared friend! :-)

Your baskets are lovely. You know these are my favorites among your many talented creations.

Have a wonderful week.